Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Wolfish

There is hair
Everywhere
Behind my knees
Between that crease,
In my nose
Between my brows

And just yesterday I
Found one on my chin
Perhaps it migrated
From my verdant groin.

There's hair in a line,
Navel to clit.
There's an unruly mop,
All up in that pit.

Some toes like the hobbitses
The sideburns of Wolverine.
Anil Kapoor’s shins,
And an upper lip like Frida,
YAS QUEEN.

You may not see it all,
But I promise you it's there.
A waxed vajayjay coming into bloom
Is really hard to bear.

Spare a thought to those hairy chicks,
Who have everything but a dick.
Buy her an ice cream one sticky Sunday,
And make her stay.

For though her golden downy beard
Might glisten like a thousand splendid suns,
Take her for what she is,
cuz she'll take you for all your toe jam
and your saggy buns.

No comments:

Wolfish

There is hair Everywhere Behind my knees Between that crease, In my nose Between my brows And just yesterday I Found one on my chin Perhaps...