Sunday, June 12, 2016

Storm weather

It starts brewing suddenly
Quietly
Mostly uncertainly
Unpredictably

But you go along with it
Because its
Pleasantly
Surprisingly
Ferociously
Friendly

With gusts
And guffaws
It entices you
And traps you

To laugh
When it laughs
And you spread your arms
Expectantly
While it sweeps you up

Majestically 
Wildly
Fervently
Vehemently
Insistently

And you sway
And enjoy
And bask
And get drenched
In the storm

What do you know.

When the birds fly away
And motes in your eye
Start to play.

What do you know.

For the storm
Is you
For me

Unpredictably
Certainly
Unimaginably
Concretely
Unfortunately
It's oddly
Lovely. 

The storm,
It's fantastically
Phenomenally
Personally
You.

No comments:

Wolfish

There is hair Everywhere Behind my knees Between that crease, In my nose Between my brows And just yesterday I Found one on my chin Perhaps...